Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hexagon Love

Have you ever had a desire to create something yet you can't get motivated to do it? That's where I am creatively. My mind thinks of so many ideas but I can't seem to get past the thinking and in to the doing! In hopes that will change if given the right motivation, I have put together a collage of inspiration found through Pinterest for hexagons. Yes, I know they are done over and over and no, I haven't ever tried them. But...I love the idea of something portable and something new to try. I am planning to try English Paper Piecing method. I have searched for tutorials and there is such a quick tutorial video series done by Texas Freckles that I found to be helpful. Melanie even has printable hexagon sheets to download. So, what do you think? Have you tried EPP hexagons before? 

Blueberry Park has one of my favorite large hexagon projects. 

Stitches and Scissors has this adorable zippered pouched featuring hexies.

How adorable is this wall hanging by Sunflower Seeds?

clair101 has a entire file of hexagon flowers. Isn't this little owl fun?

And that is just a hint of what is out there to inspire me!

I still haven't decided what I will make but the ideas are churning. Now, if only I can get the scissors, needle and thread to cooperate! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love hexagons too but never really tried any serious hexi fabric crafting. I want to... I just haven't found the time (or motivation) either :). I did do a cheater paper hexagon project a while back and I don't think that counts.

    Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your creativity....sewing to me, is next to cleaning my oven...I don't like it nor do it often. But I can't wait to see what you come up with...once you get going. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's. Hair Salons In Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. L-аргинин

    Кроме того известно, что высокие дозы L-аргинина улучшают эректильную функцию, помогая кровеносным сосудам открыться, что улучшает приток крови к половом члену. Негативные эффекты встречаются редко. Они могут включать головокружение или слабость, а также диарею и тошноту. L-аргинин не следует совмещать с виагрой, рецептурным препаратом для лечения ЭД. Еще одним противопоказанием является наличие в организме мужчины заболевания герпесом – L-аргинин может спровоцировать появление высыпаний на теле.

    2. L-карнитин

    В некоторых исследованиях показано, что пропионил L-карнитин совместно с виагрой может повысить потенцию сильнее, чем при приеме только виагры. L-карнитин – это безопасный препарат, который можно применять под наблюдением врача.

    3. Дигидро-эпиандростерон

    Медицинские данные свидетельствуют о том, что дегидроэпиандрростерон повышает либидопотенциал у женщин и оказывает положительное влияние на мужскую потенцию. Для того чтобы снизить риск возникновения побочных эффектов, ДГЭА обычно применяется в низких дозах, но в некоторых случаях он может вызвать высыпания на коже.

    4. Его называют «Гинкго билоба» 

    При этом гинкго увеличивает приток крови к половом члену, что способствует усилению полового желания и эрекции. Однако, эта добавка повышает риск кровотечений. В случае нарушения свертываемости крови, мужчины, принимающие разжижители крови, должны проконсультироваться с врачом, прежде чем принимать гингко. Принимать гинкго можно как естественное средство от эректильной дисфункции, поскольку данный БАд для потенции увеличивает кровенаполняемость полового члена. Источник

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great post. what you said is really helpful to me and it was really interesting as well. Keep up with your good work. Buy Instagram Followers India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each & every one.